Monday, January 30, 2012

QQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!!!

I have seen very few Q Starfleet uniforms come up for sale ever. Period. He is rare and he is a very unique character, so I am thrilled to be able to add this uniform to the collection. This costume was actually used on Voyager, however, it is the same style he wears in the second half of the Deep Space Nine season one episode "Q-Less."

John DeLancie did a fantastic job with his characterization of the arrogant and obnoxious Q, and, love the character or hate him, he is a recurring piece of Trek history over three series. This is a great alien race to add, and certainly not one that I ever imagined owning. It is hard to believe how many collecting surprises still lurk out there!

























2 comments:

Obiktrek said...

Great new costumes, Jim!
Congrats

All the best
Chrish

Anonymous said...

I hope I have a collection like yours....